10.Legutke, Michael & Thomas, Howard. Process and Experience in the Language Classroom. London & New York: Longman Group UK Limited, -1991, -331 p.
11. Piaget J. (1952) “The Origins of Intelligence in children” New-York.
12. Skinner B. F. (1953) “Science and human behaviour” New-York.
13. Stephens, T.M. “ Teaching skills to children with learning and behaviour disorders” Columbus, Ohio: Charles E. Merrill, -1977, -640 p.
14. Ross Vasta “Child Psychology the Modern Science”. J. Wiley& sons,. INC. 1992, - 665p.
15. J. V. Thill, Coutland L. Bover. “Excellent in Business Communication” United States Case Studies, -1991, -600 p.
16. Vigotsky L. S. (1962) “Though and Language” Cambridge, MA: MIT Press
17. Diana E. Papalia. “Human Development”. Mc Graw-Hill, INC- 1992 - 230 p.
18. Underwood, Mary, Effective Class Management. London: Longman,- - 1987, -96 p.
19. J. Wills “Prevention of Child Maltreatment” A Wiley Inter science Publication 1992, - 436 p.
20. William L. “Exceptional Children”. Heward /Michael D. Columbus, Ohio: -1984, -265 p.
21. Wallace, G. “Teaching Children with Learning Problems”. Columbus, Ohio: -1984, - 473 p.
22. Project Work/Ideas for Communicative Language Teaching// An Introductory Booklet for Teachers of English, -2002, p.26-28.
23. http://www.smartown.com. Project Basic.
24. http://www.cal.projbase.Project - Based Learning for Adult English Language Learners.
TABLE 2. Activities for the Topic “My Body”
Focus1.Sing song and do the actionsNose, head, shoulders, etc.Listening, speaking skills2.Drawing the parts of the body“Show me…”
“What is it?”Speaking, writing, listening skills3.To listen to the dialogueHelping with difficult wordsListening and speaking skills4. Mime-showIntroduce new wordsSpeaking, writing, reading, listening skills5. Measuring your bodyGiving instructionsSpeaking, listening, reading, writing skills6. English foodGiving key words.
“What is different about English food?”Reading, listening, speaking skills7. Game “Healthy Food for Healthy Body”Questions about the textSpeaking, listening, writing9.“Table Manners”Helping with new and difficult wordsReading, speaking, writing, listening10. TestRead the first taskListening, writing, reading, skills
Figure 1. Types of the Intelligences in Form 4