urvived. (Teaching about evolution, ch. 2, pp. 5) “continued use and overuse of antibiotics has had the effect of selecting for resistant population because the antibiotics give these strains and advantage over non-resistant strains”
- “Long Argument,” Ernest Mayr, Harvard University Press, 1991.
- “Darwinism defended,” Michael Ruse, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, 1982.
- “The Descent of Man and Selection in Relation to Sex,” Charles Darwin, 1974.
- “Wonderful Life,” Stephen Jay Gould, W.W. Norton & Company, 1989.
- “Contributions to the theory of natural selection,” Wallace, Alfred Russel, AMS Press, 1973.