uit of power transformations is the substance. And, this final substance becomes, as a rule, more dangerous to biosphere, than initial energy carriar. The world already get used to an idea, that for receiving of energy is necessary to have an effect on substance and at a final stage also to receive substance. It concerns energy power based on burning of natural fuel, both to atomic engineering, and to thermonuclear synthesis. Thus cost of received energy remains high, and waste are very dangerous to biosphere. For such methods of receiving of energy the formulation suits: " substance in the beginning of energy transformations - substance in the end of energy transformations ". The task is to find new methods of receiving of energy, free from drawbacks of the traditional scheme. The new scheme of energy transformations should look as: " Substance in the beginning of energy transformations - energy in the end ". Then at a final stage of energy transformations there will be no substance, dangerous to biosphere. It is possible only in case when there are no reactions of synthesis in the circuit of energy transformations, and instead of them the reactions destructurization of substance are realized. It is possible in medium of energy saturated vacuum, where there is an infringement of its symmetry. As a result, there is no direct access to energy of vacuum, but the exchange of energy of vacuum on energy contained in substance is carried out. The transformation of substance to energy will allow considerably to increase quantity of received energy and to make process of receiving of energy by ecologically clean. The new scheme of energy transformations can be realized at presence of a high level of excitation energy of vacuum and influence of this energy on substance. For this purpose a proton ideally suitable as "fuel".
In second half of 20-th century the theoretical physics has come to a conclusion about an opportunity of disintegration of a proton [6,11]. The disintegration of a proton represents the very tempting phenomenon for the purpose of receiving of vacuum energy. Lets confirm it by concrete calculations. In [3,7,8,10] the physical constants hu, tu, lu,, П, concerning vacuum are found. These constants have allowed to receive mass of a proton by mathematical calculation . The formulas for mass of a proton, with application of universal superconstants of vacuum hu, tu, lu,, П, directly follow from parities(ratio) (1) - (7).
Lets note, that from the above mentioned formulas, major fundamental physical constant mp/me [5,8,10] directly follows. Component, which represents binding energy is entering into the formulas of mass of a proton. This energy determines a degree of steadiness of a particle. We have the opportunity to calculate its value. The formula for definition of binding energy of a proton is presented as :
The value of binding energy has been calculated on this formula, is equal 107,74 лev (? 108 лeV) and makes about 11,5 % from rest energy of a proton. Thus the major characteristic of a proton is determined, knowledge of which is the key moment for realization of a new method of receiving of energy. If a proton is receiving extra energy, such, that it exceeded binding energy (? 108 MeV), it becomes unsteady and disintegrates on light particles having very small time of life. It is possible at the certain level of energy saturation of vacuum in a local zone of space, where there is a proton. The new method of receiving of energy is based on this principle.
The basic stage of energy transformations in a new method of receiving of energy can be presented as:
p+ + 108 MeV 938 MeV
Here instead of reaction of synthesis of substance, energy saturation of a proton is realized, that results in it destructurization. On Fig.1 the complete scheme of energy transformations in a new method of receiving of energy is shown.
Fig.1. The scheme of energy transformations in a new method of receiving of energy.
The calculations show, that the binding energy equal to 107,74 лeV and contains 10 components:
107,74 лeV = 54,9 + 20,35 + 13,35 + 8,23 + 4,84 + 2,84 + 1,62 + 0,87 + 0,48 + 0,26 (лeV).
Accordingly, the power influence on a proton should be carried out by quantums of energy and should be correspond to 10steps. As all elementary particles, on which the proton disintegrates, are unsteady, such scheme does not result in occurrence of residual substance at a final stage of energy transformations [12, 13]. It makes a method by ecologically clean. Other advantage of a new method is the high unprecedented output energy. As it is visible from the formulas for mass of a proton and from a relation (8), the specific energy more than in one a thousand times exceeds opportunities of atomic power and in dozens of times exceeds opportunities of thermonuclea synthesis, remaining at that by ecologically clean method. In this method the influence on nucleuses of atoms of hydrogen is carried out. The influence is carried out in a local zone of space at energy saturation of vacuum in medium of electro Яonductivity of a liquid. The method allows to receive thermal and electrical energy. The calculations show that energy coefficient is equal to K = 4,8 - 8,6. Consuming material is electrolyt. Consumption of electrolyt is 1 gramme on 2500 KW T hour of energy. When using of a electrolyt on a water basis the residual substance - oxygen will be formed. For the generator by capacity of 100 KW the eduction of O2 makes very insignificant quantity equal to 0,25 cub.m per one year.
The stated above approach usen idea of infringement of steadiness of a proton, can find application for utilization of various waste of manufacture in an industry and power. The influence on substance with the purpose of it destructurization can become the universal and effective tool of ensuring of ecological safety of manufacture and transformation of waste of manufacture into a thermal energy. It essentially changes a sight for existing types and classes of energy carriers and will allow to consider even dangerous waste as potential energy carriers.
1. л.Jacob, P.Landshoff, Internal structure of a proton, UFN, vol. 133, pub. 3, 1981.
2. N. Kosinov, Emanation of substance by vacuum and law of genesis of structure, Physical vacuum and nature, N1, 1999.
3. N. Kosinov, Physical vacuum and gravitation. Physical vacuum and nature, N4, 2000.
4. N. Kosinov, Wireless transmission of energy, Idea. N2, 1994, p.g. 221 -227.
5. N. Kosinov, An origin of a proton. Physical vacuum and nature, N3, 2000.
6. Y. Zeldovich, The theory of vacuum can solve a problem of Яosmology, UFN, vol.133,pub.3, 1981.
7. N. Kosinov, Five Fundamental Constants of Vacuum, Lying in the Base of all Phisical Laws, Constants and Formulas, Physical Vacuum and Nature, 4, 2000.
8. N. Kosinov, Z. Kosinova, Connection of Gravitational Constant G and Planck Constant h, 51st International Astronautical Congress 2-6 Oct. 2000/Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
9. A. Anisimov, Computer science. Creativity.Recursity, K., Naukova dumka, 1988.
10. N. Kosinov, Five universal physical constants, lying in the base of all fundamental constants, laws and formulas of physics , The sixth International conference ? Modern problems of natural sciences , The program and theses.S.-Petersburg, August, 2000.
11. ю. Sacharov, Infringement of CP-invariancy, C - symmetry and baryonous asymmetry of the universe, The letters in GETF,vol.5, 1967, p.g.33-35.
12. N. Kosinov, V. Garbaruk, Vacuum origin of Electron , Physical vacuum and nature, N1, 1999.
13. N.Kosinov, V.Garbaruk ,Vacuum origin of Electron and Positron". Physical Vacuum and Nature, N4, 2000.