One of the newest methods of estimation of personnel is a circular estimation or method 360 degrees. This methods it was begun actively to apply in the west in 90th of XX of century. At the beginning of 2000th Russian HR -специалисты began to adopt this experience for western colleagues, and now this method is the popular mean of estimation of personnel and for us. Essence of methods "360 degrees" consist in that the estimation of employee is conducted by all his work environment: leaders, inferiors, colleagues and clients . Also an employee can ask to estimate itself. However this methods of estimation are the separate group of methods of estimation is also interviewing and (or) questioning, simply complex and in a few new to the form.
The complex and quite independent methods of estimation of personnel is attestation.
Attestation" (from Latin "attestatio" is a certificate) is determination of level of accordance. Attestation is one of the most widespread forms of estimation of work of personnel, and more precisely determinations of level of fulfilling the of worker occupied position and (or) place which he applies on. The employees of most organizations with the put right management pass procedure of attestation, as a rule, one time per a year .
It follows also to remember, that we must estimate not only activity of other workers, but also constantly monitoring efficiency of own work and those processes, what of us entered. If something which very beautifully sounds in theory does not work in practice, our task - to do necessary conclusions and bring in rapid changes. Exactly due to a critical relation, foremost, to own work and to professional flexibility, we can own hands brick after a brick to build most effective control system by a personnel for our company.
- Chen, Guo - Ming, & Starosta, William J. Foundations of intercultural communication. - NY: Allyn & Bacon, 1997. - 340 p.
- Boli John, George M Thomas. World Culture in the World Polity : A Century of International Non - Governmental Organization. // American Sociological Review, Vol.62 No.2 (Apr., 1997) p. 171-190.
- Fukuiama of the Social capital // Culture matters. How values assist public progress / Under ред. Harrisona l. and Hantingona S.. - М.: Moscow school of political researches, 2002. - С. 130-135.
- Ter-Minasova S. Language and межкультурная communication. - М.: Word, 2000 - 624 c.
- Scraps of А. К. KPI and motivation of personnel. Complete collection of practical instruments. it is эксмо, 2010. - 160 p. - ISBN 978-5-699-37901-9
- Mark А. Huzlid, Dave Ulrih, Brian I. BekkerБ, Measuring of effectiveness of work of HR -department. People, strategy and productivity = of The HR Scorecard Linking People, Strategy, and Performance. - М.: "Williams", 2007. - С. 304. ISBN 1-57851-136-4